Sunday, September 14, 2014

Myers-Briggs Test Results

ISTJ
Introvert (44%) Sensing (38%)
Thinking (1%) Judging (82%)


  • "They seem to perform at highest efficiency when employing a step-by-step approach," this is very true. I work much better with a structured plan.
  • "'We've always done it this way' is often reason enough for many ISTJs," this is also true. I tend to stick to my habits and ways of doing things.
  • I pretty much knew going into this what my results would be. I agree with almost all of the results. The only one I wasn't sure about was thinking over feeling. I do act on my emotions sometimes, but there are many times that I don't. It always depends on the situation.

1 comment:

  1. It would be interesting to look at the ISFJ profile, since you're so close to being an "F" over a "T."

    15/15

    ReplyDelete